Wednesday 15 November 2017

Art.

When Im not fishing for Grayling, then Im reading & researching about them and a few months ago I seen a picture on the internet which I would love to have hanging in my tying room, a search turned up nothing on the artist till last week a friend posted a link to a site where a sea trout had been drawn so I had a look and low & behold I had found my Grayling artist.

Needless to say I bought a signed copy as they are a  limited edition of 100.


copy 34/100 will soon be hanging on the wall over my desk.

Anyone interested in pencil drawings then I can highly recommend Robin the artist, have a look at his work.....Robin Woolnough


4 comments:

  1. George, that's beautiful.
    I'm sure it will look great over your desk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly Alan, a lovely drawing of a wonderful fish :)

      Delete
  2. You really are a Grayling fanatic.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.