Friday 19 January 2018

Blog, Blog, Blogging Along

10th January 2010 nothing out of the ordinary to most people just another day in the past and I only just realised after looking for a specific picture that I want to have blown up into a canvas, that date was the very first entry on the Flee & Float.
8 years I've been Blog, Blog Blogging along, and enjoyed every minute of it.

A lot of water has ran under the bridge since then & quite a few Grayling caught along the way with a lot of new friends worldwide created due to it.

To celebrate the Flee & Float's birthday,  Seeing as I've concentrated more on the Flee side the last couple of years more than the Float side.





I will offer up a set of 3 floats from my own collection, made in 2016 and never used.


 and a couple of furled leaders, either dry fly or nymph indicator types as seen below.


All you have to do is leave a comment with your name below this post & I will put all the names into a hat at the end of the month and get my good lady Karen to draw out a winner.
Remember the posts are moderated so they will not appear at the time of you posting them but I will check nightly and add any for that day.
To everyone who has followed the blog over the years thank you for your continued support, and friendship.

16 comments:

  1. Ienjoy your blog verymuch, thanks for the opportunity, Dave Hutchison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome Dave, always nice to hear from you .

      Delete
  2. You are a very generous man! All the best, Ian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its always nice to give from time to time Ian, I see you have been amongst the Ladies yourself, tight lines mate.

      Delete
  3. George, keep blogging.
    Great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont plan to give up anytime soon Alan :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. cheers Andy, we need to organise something this year, but how many years have we been saying that....lol

      Delete
  5. I have been reading your blog for a while now, the flee and the float. The floats are stunning.
    While fishing I used to just fly fish, but during the last couple of years have bought a float rod and a centerpin reel.
    Amazing results with the float on a river, I would recommend it to any one. Blogs like this are a brilliant resources for people who are not sure about changing how they fish, well done and good luck for 2018.
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan, Am glad that others gain some knowledge from my ramblings and that they go on and try things out, thanks for taking time out to comment.
      best regards
      George

      Delete
  6. Hi George - Here's to many more years to come.
    Tight Lines
    Matt White

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful thought George, always the Gentleman,

    regards, Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Tommy, just a wee show of appreciation to the regular readers :)

      Delete
  8. Hi George! Thanks a lot for your blog, wish Karen and you the best for 2018,
    Best regards, klaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Klaus,
      Great to hear from you my friend, I hope all is well with you and the family, Happy New Year to everyone over there from Karen & I. Look forward to hearing from you in 2018.
      Very best regards
      George

      Delete

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.